Sunday, July 30, 2006

 

Edinburgh Deck



I have wanted to highlight the Edinburgh Deck project with its own posting. The design has some great details. The entire frame of the deck was built with pressure-treated pine materials, a 2x8 structure with 6x6 posts. After the frame was constructed we had a faceted structure. We then bent the cedar around the structure, forming the curve. The rest of the deck is finished with cedar and cyprus for decking. The entire deck was stained and finished with a cedar-colored oil. Check out www.cedar-guild.com to learn more about TWP501. The planter box was built in the same way, with pressure-treated pine and a cedar shell. The box contains 18 Rubbermaid garbage cans www.rubbermaid.com (item#2806), each used as its own separate "flower pot", each perforated to drain. The cedar and cyprus was purchased from Norcross Supply. They are the only cedar and cyprus distributor in the Atlanta area with all lengths and unusual sizes in stock. www.norcrosssupply.com

Comments:
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire Brisbane
skip bin hire yeerongpilly

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Page powered by Blogger.